Anti-Inflammatory Blackberry Mojito Mocktail
I have such fond memories of going blackberry picking as a little girl. My mom would have me and my siblings pick as many blackberries as we could and then she’d bake the most delicious blackberry crisp with them.
As an adult, I’m always looking for ways to honor my inner child, and although there aren’t blackberries where I live anymore, I can still access that blissful feeling of picking blackberries as a little girl on a warm day as the seasons are starting to shift.
Today I decided to honor my inner child by creating this blackberry mojito mocktail. The secret to this recipe is getting extremely juicy blackberries that become jam-like when you muddle them together with the mint.
We’re keeping this recipe anti-inflammatory by sweetening it with a little bit of monk fruit, so the only sugar is coming from the fresh blackberries!
Make this at your next dinner party and you’ll be sure to impress your guests!
If you make Blackberry Mojito, be sure to leave a comment below and rate the recipe! You can also snap and picture and post it on Instagram using the hashtag #tasteofliberation.
PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 5 MINUTES
This blackberry mojito is perfect for your next dinner party or girls night!
- ¼ cup organic blackberries
- Juice from 2 limes
- ¼ cup organic mint leaves
- ¼ teaspoons Lakanto monk fruit drops
- Top with soda water
- Garnish with blackberries and mint leaves
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle your blackberries, mint, and lime juice together until a jam-like consistency begins to form.
- Add a scoop of ice to the cocktail shaker and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Split the mixture between two glasses filled with ice, top with soda water, and garnish with blackberries and mint.