Anti-Inflammatory Mango Mule Mocktail
I love that people have started trading their cocktails for mocktails! It’s Friday night, and although I don’t drink alcohol, I still enjoy the ritual of mixing myself up something refreshing! You’ve probably noticed that many mocktail recipes may not contain alcohol, but they still contain quite a bit of sugar. Whether you’re trying to stay away from sugar because you’re trying to reverse an auto-immune condition, you’re diabetic, or you’re simply doing it for preventive reasons- then my mocktails are for you!
This particular mocktail uses mango, which gives the mocktail a beautiful yellow color and provides a bit of sweetness. It is free from refined sugars and contains cucumber and mint, which gives the the mocktail a lovely flavor profile!
It has been a long, busy week on my end. I can’t wait to make myself a nourishing dinner, go for a long walk in the sun, and enjoy sipping on this anti-inflammatory, hydrating mocktail while listening to some good music and connecting with friends. And the best part? I won’t wake up groggy, inflamed, or hungover come Saturday morning! Mocktails have never felt better. 🙂
If you make this Mango Mule Mocktail, be sure to leave a comment below and rate the recipe! You can also snap and picture and post it on Instagram using the hashtag #tasteofliberation.
- 5 slices of organic cucumber
- 1/4 cup cubed organic mango
- 1.5 ounces fresh lime juice
- 4 oz Zevia Ginger Beer
- Mint, lime, and cucumber for garnish
- Muddle the cucumber, lime juice, mango, and mint in the bottom of a cocktail shaker until the mango is puréed.
- Add ice to the shaker and shake well.
- Pour into a glass topped with ice then top with Zevia Ginger Beer and stir.
- Garnish with cucumber and a sprig of mint! Enjoy!