Anti-Inflammatory Paloma Mocktail with Thyme
HAPPY FRIDAY! In honor of making it through another week, here is a refreshing, anti-inflammatory mocktail for you to enjoy! This Thyme Paloma Mocktail is everything you could wish for in a drink. It’s herbaceous, perfectly spicy, sweet, and tart all at the same time!
When I cut alcohol out of my life 10 months ago, I began my mission of creating anti-inflammatory mocktails to replace the cocktails I could no longer drink. This Thyme Paloma tastes just like the real deal, but without all of the sugar and without the hangover! It’s a win win. 😊
When to make this mocktail?
- Any day of the week!
- Dinner parties
- Girls nights
- Birthday parties
- Holiday celebrations
I hope you spend this Friday night creating this craft mocktail to have by yourself, or with someone you love! Enjoy socializing fully embodied and present.
If you are on your alcohol-free journey, I’m SO happy you landed on my page! Please follow for more mocktail recipes and health tips. ❤️
If you make this Thyme Paloma Mocktail, be sure to leave a comment below and rate the recipe! You can also snap and picture and post it on Instagram using the hashtag #tasteofliberation.
- 4 oz Ritual Zero Proof NA Tequila (optional)
- 4 oz grapefruit juice
- Juice from 2 limes
- 5 sprigs of thyme
- Top with sparkling water
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon monk fruit liquid
- Salt for optional rim
- Grapefruit, to garnish
- Thyme to garnish
1. Add salt to a small plate, then moisten the rim of your glass with a grapefruit wedge and dip the rim of your glass into the salt mixture.
2. Fill the glass with ice and set aside.
3. Add all of your ingredients to a cocktail shaker aside from the sparkling water, then add some ice and shake well.
4. Pour into your prepared glass and top with sparkling water.
5. Garnish with a grapefruit wedge and thyme- enjoy!